Pages

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Inexpensive ornament wreath

I hope everyone is having a lovely December.  I'm sick, my kids are sick, and our dog was just spayed. I have been busy juggling kids, dogs, and prescriptions.  

I did sneak in a few minutes to make this wreath.  I am so pleased with it.  Most of my craft projects, end up horribly flawed and pitched in the garbage.  This wreath will definitely go down as a project that I loved.  Here is the best part.  It was inexpensive to make!!  The green bulbs were 5.00 at Walmart, the tiny bulbs were from the One Spot at Target all of the rest were Dollar Tree!!  This is the tutorial that inspired my wreath.

11 comments:

Optimistic Existentialist said...

Lovely wreath!! I hope you all feel better soon my friend.

Tanya Breese said...

oh i really like it! i did something similar at easter with the plastic eggs! i hate to hear how sick you all are...hope everyone feels better soon!

Norma Ruttan said...

stunning! and I love the unusual shade of green you used. I may have to borrow your idea for next year.

Norma Ruttan said...

mea culpa! I hope you and your kids get well soon.

Tree Hugger - Suzan said...

Your wreath is lovely and could hang on an outside door with rain not bothering it!!
Sorry you're so ill and family!! Sleep - liquids - and sleep!!

Sally in WA said...

Nicely done!

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

Your wreath is beautiful Jori!
I hope you and the kids are better soon!

Leave It To Davis said...

So sorry you have been sick. I was sick from September through most of November with some kind of coughing, sneezing so you can't rest bug! Finally shook it! LOVE YOUR WREATH!!!! LOVELY!

Robyn G said...

Hope everyone starts feeling better, Cupcake! No fun being sick or having sick kids and dog.

I love the wreath! I see those projects and tear them out of magazines to do. I never have the supplies on hand and live too far from town to go get them. By the time I make it to town I either forget, don't want to mess with the shopping or the holiday has passed.

Someday, someday.

Rose said...

It is beautiful!

GardenOfDaisies said...

Jori, your wreath is solo pretty! I hope everyone is fully recovered by now and that you had a very merry Christmas!! Best wishes in the new year, too!