Pages

Friday, November 1, 2013

Autumn is a bit of a show off!

I hope everybody had a nice Halloween.  I was happy to pull down all of my Halloween decor, and replace it with more Autumn/Thanksgiving decor.  I am trying to drink in every drop of the beautiful leaves outside.  I know they won't be around much longer.  My dad told me that the above truck, is a 1950 Chevy.  He said that his dog Willy, used to ride on the running boards.  Amazing that it was never run over.  I was chased by a dog, to get this picture. I think it was worth it. :)



There is a river that runs in front of this white barn.  It is such a pretty place.

Happy Weekend!

9 comments:

GardenOfDaisies said...

I love autumn, too. Your pictures are gorgeous. But being chased by a dog... not so good.

Our Neck of the Woods said...

I just love your style of photography! It's so pretty and artistic. Great shots :)

Norma Ruttan said...

I third it! I can't help but take oodles of photos of the lovely trees and bushes I encounter while driving around my town. gorgeous vivid green alongside the orange!

Gail Dixon (LaBelle) said...

Goodness gracious, these are some spectacular colors! Autumn is my absolute favorite time of the year, even though we don't get the "color show" that you do. :)

Lois Evensen said...

Beautiful!

Optimistic Existentialist said...

These pictures are BREATHTAKING! Isn't autumn wonderful??

Carletta said...

That truck shot is awesome!

Rach said...

That first photo is stunning--plain and simple. I love them all, though!

Rose said...

I LOVE that first shot, love the truck, and love the last shot, too.

I have never been chased by a dog...I have been surrounded by them, have had one that wanted to get in my car with me...but thankfully, not had a bad experience. Yet.