- We have known each other since we were 13. A mutual friend suggested we go out when we were 28. She gave us each others number. Ryan was shy, and I knew he wouldn't call. I called him and said "So I hear you have been wanting to go out with me since highschool." Haha! He thought that was a good pick up line.
- He had to break our second date because of a project he needed to do to graduate from college. I told him he sucked(jokingly) he didn't find it funny in his stressed out, college finals condition. We didn't speak for nearly 6 months. He called me out of the blue, and we started going out. I was a pretty sassy thing, so he tried to dump me again. He later told me he wanted to dump me, but couldn't because he knew I was "the one." During my near dumping, we had a great talk and from that moment on we were in LOVE.
- When we were engaged, we were about to "watch a movie" at his house. Ryan had his hands full with popcorn and drinks. He said "Hey babe, help me out, can you clap your hands." I said "what for" Him-"To activate the clapper" SO like a goofball I started clapping, of course he didn't have a clapper, and started laughing his fool head off.
- We went to the 2002 Winter Olympics speed skating competition with Ryan's parents.
- On one of our dates, I was driving and got pulled over, the officer stuck his head in my car and said "What did they teach us in Drivers Ed?" I shrugged my shoulders and said "I don't know 10&2?" We still laugh about that one.
- It snowed on our wedding day
- Both Ryan's mother, and my mom helped me get dressed for my wedding.
- My Uncle Darwin was our sealer on our wedding day.
- We drove from Utah to our new home in Las Vegas on our wedding day.
|It was SO cold and windy. I think we were both screaming in this picture.|
|I love this pic, it's sweet and wasn't posed for.|
|Me saying "Look we are being lame, pretending like I am helping you cut the cake."|
|This is more us. ;)|