Pages

Friday, June 8, 2012

Sugar Pie Farmhouse at The Feathered Nest!

Today I went shopping with one of my darling friends that I haven't seen in about 14 years!  Amazingly enough we now both live in the same city!!  It is so much fun to have a friend here!!  Today she introduced us to The Feathered Nest.  The girls and I are officially in love with that place.  Best of all Sugar Pie Farmhouse has a booth there!!!  I bought this adorbs chalkboard from her.

I couldn't resist a bottle of homemade pickles.
Love,love this idea.  Painting paint sticks with chalkboard paint for garden stakes.

I can't wait to check out more specials shops soon!

1 comment:

GardenofDaisies said...

The Feathered Nest is gong on my list of must visit places for the next time I come down there. Don't know when that will be yet... but one of these days!