Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Odds and Ends

 Our Mac was down last week.  We got it up and running yesterday.  Good thing, we were going crazy without it.  SO here are a few things I am enjoying this week.  The broadway recording of Newsies.  I LOVE the movie soundtrack for sure, but the Broadway version is fabulous too.  I can't choose between the two, they both have great things about them.  I really love the Broadway version of Seize the Day.
 Please go buy this book, you will thank me.  Crazy amazing recipes in it.
I bought a big container of rainier cherries, we all love them.
Everyday I drive past this lovely row of wildflowers down a barbed wire fence.  I quickly held my phone up and snapped a picture as I drove by.  I think it's so pretty.
Fireflies are getting thick!

Lastly have you downloaded the Brave version of Temple Run??? You should!  It's very fun.  My youngest daughter has a birthday a few days before Christmas, so we celebrate a half birthday in June.  Her half birthday is this coming Saturday, which is opening weekend for Brave!  It will be a Brave extravaganza!!

I hope all of the Father's had a wonderful day!

3 comments:

DearHelenHartman said...

Spent the afternoon pitting cherries so those I can do without but the cookie dough book looks fab.

Traci Hendrix Hart said...

Jori darlin;)....
Did you know there is, in Springfield, a Mac dealer/service place? Database Systems, in the Galleria on Battlefield, south of the mall. Their service guy(s) aren't the most personable fellas out there, but they do a good job.

OTHERWISE....how ARE you? :) I have something for Kaitlyn....I couldn't help myself when I saw it, and I thought of her :)

Rach said...

Thanks for the tip. I've been playing and LOVING it!