Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood....

 This morning I thought it would be a dandy idea to take a little walk and snap some photos.  After all I made it through 10 Vegas summers, surely I have become heat resistant.  OH MY!  I thought the girls and I were going to melt.  At least we snapped some pretty pictures.
 The fields of wildflowers are absolutely stunning.
 I couldn't decide on pictures, so I posted several. :)

 One thing that I love in Missouri are all of the old overgrown barns,silo's and houses.  I always want to go rifling through them.  My husbands deems them "too creepy" so I will have to explore on my own. :) There are some fabulous old houses with just walls remaining that I can't wait to get to.






2 comments:

Hayley said...

humidity is a b!tch!

beautiful pictures though.

Rach said...

That's it, I'm coming to MO to go exploring through those old buildings with you!! I simply ADORE old barns and wonder about the stories those old houses could tell.

Humidity is a killer. Hang in there!