Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

Sunday Drive and The Super Moon







Still loving Missouri!  Still thinking it's the best.place.ever!  Loving the green, people,antiques, and overall good vibes.  Oh except for the ultra mean hillbilly woman at Walmart who yelled at her kid "DO YOU WANT BACK HAND???"  Holy cats she was scary. Other than her, everybody has been a peach. :)

We went for a little drive and I took a few pics.  We relied solely on the GPS on my iPhone.  Trusting it as it led us up dirt roads covered in lizards and standing water.  It reminded us of this.  The MACHINE KNOWS!!!!!!!!! At least we didn't drive into a lake. Er, not a big one anyway. ;)




I'm going blind from all the beauty! ;)



Can you see that a tree is growing right out of the top of that silo????




Here it is from the front.  Awesome!





Cows taking a bath.











My parents live in Utah and hiked up to watch the super moon come up!  I love these images my mother captured.











Another fab barn, and cute little calves in front of us at a traffic light!  Awesome.





3 comments:

GardenofDaisies said...

Lots of beautiful sights! So many times I have been in a store where a frustrated/tired/overworked/mean (pick one) mom was yelling at a kid. How is it that parents these days don't understand that young children can't go shopping in the early afternoon? That is nap time for wee ones, folks!

~~Carol~~ said...

Love the Super Moon shots! And I hope that little pink table was still there when you went back to get it!

Rach said...

Oh, Jori, I'm so unbelievably happy for you. It's like everything you've ever dreamed of. HOORAY!!