Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

Salad,Clock, and Whoopies!

 I am pretty happy that I made this salad, and hung my clock up!  My kids gather around at the top of the hour to see the bird they named Tweety.  My youngest daughter broke her pinky toe this week, so Mr. Birdie has been a nice distraction every hour. :)
 After the yummy salad, I made my first ever Whoopie Pies!!  I found the recipe here.

 Doesn't this little ditty make you excited for summer?! Please have a delightful sunshiny weekend! Oh, and this one is my girls song of the week. They LOVE it. How can you not? It's fun!

2 comments:

DearHelenHartman said...

Sprinkles! I thought those were those licorice candy pills! The clock looks adorable.

GardenofDaisies said...

Your salad looks really yummy! The clock looks very sweet. I can't believe you got the sellers to come down! I didn't know they bargained on e-bay. Good to know!