Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

More Country Goodness

 I bought produce from an actual farmer at a roadside stand today!!! I have never done that before!  I am giddy with excitement.  Here is my loot!
 Can you stand it?  I am tearing up again! ;)
I hung my MO key holder!
 There are actual cows around the corner from us!
 The antique shops are like moths to a flame for me!  I had to go back again today.  How adorable are the little painted farm benches??  They may need to come home with me for my girls.
 I found another vintage apron for my collection
An antique sled for Christmas decor!!  I also bought an old dresser!  It is still in my van.  Somehow the sweet lady at the antique store and I developed super human strength and got it into my van.  The drawers may or may not have flown open at one point and banged somebody's SUV. (I checked the persons car it was okay thankfully!:)   I will have to wait for my husband to help me unload to photograph it.  I found some incredible discounted Anthro knobs to go on it.  Hooray!  

9 comments:

DearHelenHartman said...

Your haul makes me hungry! I mean to go to Farmer's Markets and seldom do BUT we do have neighbors who sell tomatoes off card tables around her - YUM.

Traci Hendrix Hart said...

Jori darlin'!!! CALL ME! I want to take you to some great farmer's markets...and some special antique stores...and I'd LOVE if you'd come to my dance class!!!

~~Carol~~ said...

There's just something about farm stand veggies....I swear they're more colorful!
You're definitely making me jealous with your antique shopping! Love the sled and I can't wait to see the dresser!

Sylvia said...

I love reading of all your fun adventures! What a great change from Vegas! I love roadside produce - so much more flavorful than our store bought produce. Your antique finds have been so fun! Keeping posting all your adventures!

Rach said...

SCORE!! I can't wait to hear how the potatoes and beans turned out. Mm. :o)

Ingrid said...

Those vegetables look delicious and I can't wait to antique shop with you someday soon. It looks fabulous. I think you've found a great spot to live.

Vintage Country Girl said...

I am so glad you're enjoying your country life! I can't believe anyone has potatoes and beans ready yet, though...crazy!

Erin said...

Love your blog. Our styles are so similar. Had a question. I got the Farm Chicks apron prints. How did you hang them? Mine did not come with a kit.

Thanks

Erin
eparker@arkwest.com

GardenofDaisies said...

Farm stands, fields of cows, fresh veggies at the roadstand, antique stores galore.... I LOvE It all!!! I think Mo life is agreeing with you!