Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Trader Joes

We took a little trippy to Trader Joes.  Have I mentioned I love that place?  I wanted to share a few things I love from that lovely store.  I just tried out the cake and frosting mix.  They are delish!  easy to make and very tasty. Plus cute packaging.  Very important. :)
My kids like the chocolate cat cookies.  A little tastier animal cookie.  Love the whoopie pies! The Butter Waffles cookies are like a really thin extra tasty waffle cone.  My family loves them.
Masala Simmer Sauce!  I have used this by adding chicken and serving over rice, or adding veggies(usually potatoes carrots peas and green peppers) and serving over rice.
I was hoping for spring flowers, but they didn't have any.  I picked up a pot of shamrocks.  I have never had shamrocks before.  I think they are lovely and make us feel very festive for St. Patricks Day!

Last but not least we ADORE the Peach salsa and Queso cheese dip with the Veggie Flaxseed tortilla chips.  SOOOOOO good!  The chips are so delicious, and the peach salsa is my favorite salsa!

2 comments:

Ingrid said...

Oh, how I love and miss that place too. They keep saying they are going to build one in our neck of the woods, but it hasn't made it yet. I am just hungry looking at all those yummy pictures.

Karen Harper said...

We don't have Trader Joes in my neck of the woods but it sounds like a really cool store. Now that I've read this post I'm suddenly very hungry!