Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Thumb Love

Wow, summer is almost over, and some of my summer goals just didn't happen i.e. potty training, and helping my daughter stop sucking her thumb.  Surely she won't still be having these issues in college right?? ;)  I checked this book out from the library, and it has been pretty helpful.  The book begins with a humorous little story about how much LuLu loves her thumb.  The second part of the book is a 12 step program to stop the thumb sucking.  We shall see.  I can tell at least reminding her that she is going to have mega bucky teeth is at least giving her pause.  The book also suggests dipping her thumb in tabasco.  Hmmm the girl likes spicy food.  She probably wouldn't mind a bit. ;)

2 comments:

Rach said...

What a great book! I'll have to check it out. I'm going to email you here in a moment.

DearHelenHartman said...

Awww. I love Auntie Claus. It looks cute.