Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Crap I found out thrifting

Today I did a little thrifting. I didn't find anything earth shattering, but I did manage to find a few fun things.
This huge jar is from World Market. It is brand new! It didn't have a tag, so the lady let me have it for 1.00!
I thought these little jars would be fun to put candy in, and give as Christmas gifts.
I was so happy to find two more vintage cookbooks!  They are both from the 1950's

This Halloween candle holder was only 2.00!
I always need candlesticks for something.
I am going to spray paint this frame, I love the detail on the frame.  The picture inside the frame is up for grabs. ;) Come on, I know you want it.

2 comments:

GardenofDaisies said...

Mmmmm, the strawberry shortcake on the front of the cookbooks looks so yummy!! I would have bought that too!

Rach said...

What fun finds! I like that big ol' jar especially. :o)