Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Drink Dispenser and Cherry Limeade

I have had my eye on this 3 gallon drink dispenser at Costco for a couple of years now. Over the next couple of weeks, I am hosting Easter dinner, and my daughter is being baptized. I picked one up at Costco yesterday. They are only 19.99 right now!!I thought cherry limeade would be awesome in it.

Cherry Limeade

Ingredients

2 (12 fluid ounce) cans frozen limeade concentrate
1 (2 liter) bottle lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage
1 (10 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained and juice reserved
1 lime

Directions
Pour both cans of concentrated limeade into a large pitcher. Mix in lemon-lime soda. Stir in reserved cherry juice. Squeeze juice from lime into mixture, then slice and set aside. Stir well and serve over ice. Garnish with cherries and lime slices.

7 comments:

DearHelenHartman said...

YUM! I have never attempted Cherry Limeade but am going to now!

Casey said...

I've been wanting one of those dispensers forev, too! I wish we had a Costco closer, but maybe Sam's club would have them for a good price?! Can't wait to try the cherry limeade recipe! :)

Gloria (The Little Red House with the White Porch) said...

Happy Easter! Great dispenser and great price, and congratulations on your daughter's Baptism!
Best,
Gloria
P.S. Thanks for sharing the cherry limeade recipe too!

C'est moi Claudette said...

hey cupcake
I can make this (spiked) for the girls this summer.
YUMMY. Now I want one of those too.
xoxoxoxo

Bloggymom said...

It looks so yummy!! That would be great for summer parties.

GardenofDaisies said...

The cherry limeade sounds delicious. I am so thirsty now! I would love to find a pretty drink dispenser like yours.. I have a big, 5 gallon, plastic one we used to take to picnics and my sons soccer games. LOL!

Darleen said...

yummy! I'll have to try this recipe. PS...love the kitchen makeover!