Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Chicken Poppyseed Pasta Fruit Salad

This is without a doubt my FAVORITE pasta salad.  I LOVE it!  You will love it too, and so will all of your friends. Even if you think it sounds like a weird combo, try it.  My dad thought it sounded sick, but now it's his favorite.  Make it!  You won't regret it. :)

4 cups farfalle (bow-tie pasta), cooked, drained and cooled
4 chicken breasts cooked and chopped
2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
2 cups seedless red grapes, halved
2 cups cantaloupe chunks
1 green onion, chopped
1 Tbsp. finely chopped mint leaves
3/4 cup Creamy Poppyseed Dressing


COMBINE all ingredients.

REFRIGERATE 30 min.

Linking to Lil Luna

2 comments:

Ingrid said...

It's that time of year again isn't it. That is my favorite too! In fact I think that I might just make some up while Mike is out of town, he thinks it is a girl salad. :)

Lisa said...

YUM! I'm really into pasta salads for spring and summer and this looks great! Definitely adding to my recipe list. Thanks!